1.1K views
Featured Not resolved
1.3

I purchased over 40 cases. Product wound up defective, so I didn't open more than two cases.

I could see write through the clear plastic that most of the case's had the same problem. When I contacted Pergo they didn't even want to speak to me, I felt as if I was bothering them. This was over a year ago. I was able to finaly resolve the situation, but Pergo did nothing, THEY NEVER EVER IN THE LAST 14 MONTHS CONTACT ME.

I made a youtube video over this.

I added the link. Check ot out.

Review about: Pergo Laminate Flooring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Didn't purchase because of this review, Thanks...

to Sam #1379636

Sam, I eventually had to install this product since I built up the sub floor to meet the dimensions of this product. It would have messed up the elevation on the fire place hearth and 6 doors.

The flooring is not holding up to its advertising.

I have thousands of small scratches from the tiny 3 pound dog we have, and it is dificult to clean without leaving streeks. The product is not the Pergo flooring of 10 years ago.

to Anonymous #1449098

Mine was tounge and grooved incorrectly do it will not lay flat. Made to go in at a 5 degree angle. If you force it to lay flat it breaks the backing.

to Anonymous #1449159

The instalation was not the problem, watch the video. It was that the product was defective. The boards clicked together, it was that the chamfered edge was not painted.