I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that.We were told it had a lifetime warranty and that it was a great product for dogs.
I hate, hate, hate this product. Every little mark shows, there are scratches after only 2 months, I can hear " hollow" spots where you can tell the flooring is not flush with the ground. It is impossible to keep clean, sounds like tap dancing ( which I was assured it wouldn't) and it was the costliest mistake we have ever made. We wanted wood flooring but after much thought and horror stories on how animals tear them up, we went with the Pergo.
The best quality Pergo is still worse than the cheapest wood.Don't do it!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pergo Max Flooring
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."